Farmers and former Trudeau security have joined Canadian Truckers anti-mandates Movement
February 4, 2022 | Internacional | No Comments|
Highlights on day 7 of Canada’s Truckers protests:
- Day 7. Farmers have now joined the 50k truckers ti mandates movement nationwide.
- Gofound me blocks people from donating to truckers after it collected $10 million dollars in donations, and it won’t release the funds. Truckers told youtube viewers that Trudeau’s governments pressured Gofundme to freezes 10 million in donations and stopped the account so Cannadians can’t donate to Truckers and farmer anti-mandate movement. https://youtu.be/kjYvKIsYjmA
- Trudeau’s secret service agent joined the truckers, and he told the press there are infiltrated actors trying to cause problems to vilify the truckers.
- Facebook and youtube are blocking and shadow banning truckers accounts.
- The press and journos are not only suppressing facts, but write dishonest articles about the truckers that are false, said the truckers’ lawyer.
“These tactics against the Canadian truckers sounds so much like the tactics used in LATAM against leftist governments, “said a Angel Carrera.
This article is available in Soanish
LOS AGRICULTORES Y UN PERSONAL DE SEGURIDAD DE TRUDEAU SE HAN UNIDO AL MOVIMIENTO ANTI-MANDATOS DE LOS CAMIONEROS CANADIENSES
Total Page Visits: 375 - Today Page Visits: 1